• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Shane Wright

Rosé ? Really Sal ?

Not discriminating btw
The sun was shining, it was hot and rose flows like water…before you know it you’ve downed 3-full bottles

Nothing like a good rose from Côte d'Azur region on a hot summer afternoon

Attachments

• 9E6562D7-5FC9-4842-A308-2EE4BB49D428.jpeg
    9E6562D7-5FC9-4842-A308-2EE4BB49D428.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The obsession with Slaf is getting ridiculous. Yes he’s talented and tempting but he’s a big risky winger. Wright could bust, but just as easily could be a huge star or just a solid 2 centre. Slaf could also bust and become a 4th line winger. We’ve been desperate for a big #1 center for YEARS, finally get the chance to take him and everyone wants the flash that could become a flash in the pan smh

The obsession with Slaf is getting ridiculous. Yes he’s talented and tempting but he’s a big risky winger. Wright could bust, but just as easily could be a huge star or just a solid 2 centre. Slaf could also bust and become a 4th line winger. We’ve been desperate for a big #1 center for YEARS, finally get the chance to take him and everyone wants the flash that could become a flash in the pan smh
Every year we get these guys that are more or less late risers. They usually disappoint. Hell, that's how we ended up with KK.

They simply can't afford to fuck this up. I'll say it again, Wright may turn out to not be the best player but he sure is the safest guy to have a long NHL career.

They just want some buzz going into the draft.
Yeah, I mean there's rarely a guaranteed best player in the draft. Just the generational guys like Guy/Mario/Lindros/Crosby/McDavid and probably Bedard. There have been a bunch of consensus #1 guys like Matthews and Stamkos that I would have felt pretty good about thinking they will be the best... but usually you're just taking the player with the best chance of being the best.

Slaf or Cooley may end up being the best player... it could be the #24 overall guy. But I'd rather bet on Wright than any other guy in this draft.

Every year we get these guys that are more or less late risers. They usually disappoint. Hell, that's how we ended up with KK.
Not saying draft Slaf over Wright but Slaf is NOT a late riser. Bobby Mac had him ranked 4th overall by last September. Not comparable to KK at all.

Not saying draft Slaf over Wright but Slaf is NOT a late riser. Bobby Mac had him ranked 4th overall by last September. Not comparable to KK at all.
That's fair... I didn't realize he was THAT high in September. I thought he was closer to 10 on most lists.

Maybe not a big later riser... but a year ago he certainly wasn't in the argument to go 1st. Obviously that's not a great argument against a player going 1st on it's own.

So you're saying Price is coming back?
No.

I'm hoping for a lot of fun jokes.

I want to hear about how pucks were like 'Plinko'

I want a big wheel at centre ice.

I want jokes about 'cliff hangers'

I want Mike Johnson to bid 'one dollar Bob' when people make outrageous projections and speculations about the team.

Also?

Spay and neuter your pets.

Back