• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Some Auston love

Well, he was suspended after the Habs won game one.

Of course I know it was only a couple people asking for it.
When that game was over we didn't know if Tavares was going to have a broken jaw, neck, brain injury...so to come in and start with "that was fun", really was an asshole move.

Not remotely ashamed to admit that I was compromised by the Tavares incident. Watched the rest of the game, but was pretty numb the entire time. Have to imagine you guys would have been pretty similar after the MaxPac incident and that, as bad as it was, didn't come with the visual of the player trying to get back up and passing out.
yep
it was fucked up - i was thinking that the training holding is neck while he is passing out is avoided it is probably just a "normal" bad injury

note: i guess nobody is questioning the injury like they did with maxpac though - always a silver lining.....

He wasn't commenting on the injury when you and others called for a ban.

He was trolling a bunch of emotionally compromised fans who had been extremely open in conversation all night as to how compromised they were. You don't make fun of your friends haircut as his mother's funeral. Nobody fucking cares that you weren't making fun about him about his dead parent.

This is stupid Ray, fuck off, seriously man. Don't die on this ridiculous hill.

He was trolling a bunch of emotionally compromised fans who had been extremely open in conversation all night as to how compromised they were. You don't make fun of your friends haircut as his mother's funeral. Nobody fucking cares that you weren't making fun about him about his dead parent.

This is stupid Ray, **** off, seriously man. Don't die on this ridiculous hill.

At least Ray never got mad when somebody called him Penspatrol.....

Unban him, I don't care. Could have unbanned him the day after the Tavares incident. My issue was trolling when so many of us were so obviously affected over what happened to JT, an incident that remember, we didn't know the severity of until the next morning.

Now that we know that he's hurt, but just hockey hurt...fuck it, troll away.

I think we should give HP the benefit of the doubt, he’s probably frustrated about the being down in the series. I felt the same after game 1.

Funny thing is that you can unban Lappy and still not hear from him for months, given his posting frequency.

Making cheese vs making butter

Presto vs ME

Go

Though I bet ME fucking makes his own cheese too...

Back