• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Thread

Does this mean we are getting Bedard? We should be in the bottom 3 right now, and Florida has picked it up a bit. We need a top 4-5 pick. The 5-10 guys are all gambles and could go either way. We just need to lose every game now and hope SJ/VAN win. But Van/SJ will be dumping hard at the deadline too, so it's going to be a fight to crack that bottom 5.

Does this mean we are getting Bedard? We should be in the bottom 3 right now, and Florida has picked it up a bit. We need a top 4-5 pick. The 5-10 guys are all gambles and could go either way. We just need to lose every game now and hope SJ/VAN win. But Van/SJ will be dumping hard at the deadline too, so it's going to be a fight to crack that bottom 5.
Did you miss the news about Cole? We’ll be lucky to win another 5 games this season.

They doped up Price to go as far as they can

His knees were shot

I think they are all gone including Mulder
I honestly thought I remembered hearing that Mulder had died a while back. Must have been a different doctor associated with the Habs (Kinnear, maybe?) At any rate, Mulder is well past his prime.

1674324122320.gif

Now that I think of it, I hope the Habs purged the entire medical staff from the previous regime. The way those guys handled the Weber and Price injuries was ungood.
As they should have.

The amount of times you'd see Habs players who got hit in the head, got up wobbly and were allowed to resume playing? Sorry, if a dolt like me can identify a concussion, the medical staff should be able to as well.

Back