• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Thread

No joke. Xhekaj and Monty are the only reasons to watch now. Never would have thought that in the beginning.

Now that I think of it, I hope the Habs purged the entire medical staff from the previous regime. The way those guys handled the Weber and Price injuries was ungood.
Regardless of the medical staff you don’t overcome those types on injuries. They are the result of a long career.

Regardless of the medical staff you don’t overcome those types on injuries. They are the result of a long career.

weber was misdiagnosed and they had him playing with an injury they didn't detect, which led to further strain and ultimately an injury that could not heal

weber was misdiagnosed and they had him playing with an injury they didn't detect, which led to further strain and ultimately an injury that could not heal
The story I heard was he played with the injury because he wanted a chance at a cup. That wasn't unique. He had a reputation for doing that his entire career.

The story I heard was he played with the injury because he wanted a chance at a cup. That wasn't unique. He had a reputation for doing that his entire career.

no

I'm talking about the year prior.

no

I'm talking about the year prior.
He had surgery to repair tendons in his foot back in 2018. That was the begining of the end. I don't buy misdiagnosis myself. THose tyepes of surgeries are always risky. Leading a norma life after is one thing. Playing proffesional sports is another story.

Give Barron and Ylonen the rest of the season with the Habs

Play the yutes who might have any future with the Habs
Harvey-Pinard too. Need to see if he's really a Gallagher lite or waiver fodder once and for all.

Back