• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fucking Offseason Thread - Why bother waiting?

Kampf is what happens when you suffer from PostSeason Danault Stress Disorder

I would have thought no longer having MuffinMan around was reason enough to throw a party

Yeah, this is the only move I don't like, but I like it better than giving up a 1st for this type of player. Keefe clarly wants a big, shitty, center for his bottom 6 that he "can" play against anyone. Nash, Old Foligno, Kampf are all the same guy.

The other moves are all solid upside, skill moves (Bunting, Mrazek, the next Bobby Orr whose name I don't remember).

we aren’t going to use all of that 3.5 on 1 player. Are we going to keep any space for a deadline deal?

We didn't have any space last year and we added like $9m worth of contracts at the deadline.

Yeah, I have zero doubts about Dubas & Pridham’s ability to manufacture a pile of cap space by the deadline.

As for my faith that they won’t spend all of that space on a steaming crap pile again tho...

You don't like Mrazek and Bunting?

Cuz we have $3.5m left still.
I guess I just really dislike the overall direction here.

We just had a playoffs where Mitch and Matthews were shut down pretty easily followed up by our 5th best forward walking, and now we what looks like way too many offensive black holes in our bottom 6.

Back