• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The ****ing Pre-Season/Training Camp Thread (2019/20)

I was impressed with Spezza's speed in the first game -- came in expecting slow.

Really hoping Neuvirth can step in and provide good backup tending.

I'm guessing Schmaltz would need waivers. He's got tools and isn't awful (might be lacking confidence) but probably needs work with the development staff. He either gets a spot or he'll be depth on the roster, I'd guess.

I'm guessing Schmaltz would need waivers. He's got tools and isn't awful (might be lacking confidence) but probably needs work with the development staff. He either gets a spot or he'll be depth on the roster, I'd guess.

I think there’s something there at least to be a functional bottom pairing guy. He’s made a few nice plays tonight.

I think there’s something there at least to be a functional bottom pairing guy. He’s made a few nice plays tonight.

Yeah, sorta thought he's in a position where it's his to lose and he hasn't really done anything to lose it yet.

Todd Warriner >> Nick Kypreos

If nothing else, he can use multisyllabic words without mangling them.

we were running around there but actually showed some smart man to man coverage and switching out there. I can't tell for sure but that looks like a different defensive coverage to me.

Back