• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The MotherFucking Off-Season Thread

Historically his production isn't special. Closer to Kappy than Nylander. But he was also a 15th overall pick.

And his skating is nuts. The dman had to back off immediately because of Amirov's speed, then when he tried to close the gap, Amirov's change of direction broke his ankles. Like Kappy his skating, size and hands will get him to the NHL for sure.

3rd in U20 scoring in the KHL and 2 points in the VHL, after scoring 1ppg + in the MHL last year. Not sure stinks in the right adjective here Presty.
Stinks was an exaggeration, I agree. But at this point his production hasn't proven to me that he was necessarily a steal. It's early days yet! He's got some skill and is a good, feisty two-way player by all accounts. I like his odds to make the show.

Hard to read much into Amirov’s KHL production this year when, as is common for teenagers in the KHL, he’s often getting under five or ten minutes of ice-time per game.

As long as he's playing every game more or less and scoring at a decent pace I'm pretty happy. Being in the KHL >

284.jpg

284.jpg

284.jpg

Team (No?) Depth

(No top-6 Fs, top-3 Ds, #1 Gs)

J.Vesey - A.Kerfoot - W.Simmonds
N.Robertson - J.Thornton - J.Spezza
A.Barabanov - P.Engvall - J.Anderson
D.Malgin - T.Boyd - N.Petan
(K.Agostino)

T.Dermott - J.Holl
K.Lehtonen - Z.Bogosian
R.Sandin - T.Liljegren
(M.Marincin)

J.Campbell
(A.Dell)​

MTL

Armia - Kotkaniemi - Anderson
Byron - Weal - Lehkonen
Hudon - Evans - Poehling
?????? - Vejdemo - ??????
(?????)

Edmundson - Mete
Kulak - Romanov
Ouellette - Juulsen
(Fleury)

Allen
Lindgren​

mess banned you? he's a moron. idk who banned me but i don't think it was him. maybe troll stomper. it sucks to not see you post ther anymore.

Back