• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Even still they need a fucking receiver. The amount of drops in this one or miscommunication was gross.

I mean the Jets and Rodgers are married to each other for this season, so i dunno why you would fire his OC now. You can dump him at the end of the year when this fails and Aaron fucks off into the wilderness

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell expects some offseason tweaks to the new kickoff rules but said that, on the whole, "it's working."

The new rules have made kickoffs relevant again, he said, and the early data on injuries is promising.

Just over 30% of kickoffs have been returned this season compared with 20% last season, he said.

"With that increase in returns, it's giving us more data to determine whether we can do it more safely. It actually is incredibly promising. We're seeing lower impacts that have led to less severe injuries and less number of injuries. So I think it's working," Goodell said Saturday at a fan forum in London, the site of Sunday's game between the Chicago Bears and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Back