• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

Somthing strange going on?

Over the past few days there have been stretches where I can only get on the main page. I couldn't get into any threads at all.

Kept getting this: Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. (That might not be exact but it's close.)

Now when this happens I can see new posts and replies listed on the main page so I know the site isn't completely down.

??

I was getting those issues as well. I'd try to reload a number of times to no luck. I'd end up leaving and coming back later and it would be fixed.

Somthing strange going on?

Over the past few days there have been stretches where I can only get on the main page. I couldn't get into any threads at all.

Kept getting this: Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. (That might not be exact but it's close.)

Now when this happens I can see new posts and replies listed on the main page so I know the site isn't completely down.

??
Yes. They're monitoring it and if it continues it'll move to a new server.

I noticed that if you get the error there's a link to "what's new" upper left. Click that and it works fine. Appears it's a main page issue.

I’m on iPhone. These are the ads when they drop down (which they automatically do every time you go to a new page):

32BC499D-AB15-4B1B-A1FB-92E68AAA82AC.png

…and this is after you click the “minimize” button on the ad:

33D3E58F-756C-40CE-9B0C-58322EFCA11F.png

Back