• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
There's a problem with safari on iPhone intermittently. I sent in another ticket. I'm using Firefox on iPhone and it's working fine.

anne25

Yeah, I don't use an app or anything---just the browser on my phone.

Usually looks & works great, but this is what it looks like at the moment (pretty much what StormChaser is describing):

View attachment 6604

That is what I get on my iPad using Google search but surprisingly the site seems to be working fine on my laptop.

soco22

Whenever I reply to someone in the middle of a thread as I’m reading, it sends me to the last posting and I have to scroll (or go back a number of pages) to find where I left off reading. thinks I’ve read everything, when I haven’t

This is on iPhone

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Yeah **** that, I didn't clear my valuable and carefully constructed cache, and the site is working great for me.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
How dare you tell us to clear our cache. This is a free country. I'm not doing it, my cache is just fine. Everyone who says it worked is lying, and this whole thread is a hoax.
Don't care when it only affects you.

#cachedenier

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Whenever I reply to someone in the middle of a thread as I’m reading, it sends me to the last posting and I have to scroll (or go back a number of pages) to find where I left off reading. thinks I’ve read everything, when I haven’t

This is on iPhone
Click on the posters name in your reply with quote. You'll go right back to that post.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
I do, however, wear a mask when I post on ForumIce. I know some of you have underlying conditions and I'd rather err on the side of caution. Because I care.