• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

There's a problem with safari on iPhone intermittently. I sent in another ticket. I'm using Firefox on iPhone and it's working fine.

Yeah, I don't use an app or anything---just the browser on my phone.

Usually looks & works great, but this is what it looks like at the moment (pretty much what StormChaser is describing):

View attachment 6604

That is what I get on my iPad using Google search but surprisingly the site seems to be working fine on my laptop.

Whenever I reply to someone in the middle of a thread as I’m reading, it sends me to the last posting and I have to scroll (or go back a number of pages) to find where I left off reading. thinks I’ve read everything, when I haven’t

This is on iPhone

Yeah fuck that, I didn't clear my valuable and carefully constructed cache, and the site is working great for me.

How dare you tell us to clear our cache. This is a free country. I'm not doing it, my cache is just fine. Everyone who says it worked is lying, and this whole thread is a hoax.
Don't care when it only affects you.

#cachedenier

Whenever I reply to someone in the middle of a thread as I’m reading, it sends me to the last posting and I have to scroll (or go back a number of pages) to find where I left off reading. thinks I’ve read everything, when I haven’t

This is on iPhone
Click on the posters name in your reply with quote. You'll go right back to that post.

I do, however, wear a mask when I post on ForumIce. I know some of you have underlying conditions and I'd rather err on the side of caution. Because I care.

Back