• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
oh hey looks like this useless incompetent bitch of a computer finally found the forumice DNS.
No clue why it took so long but I'm glad that it's resolved. At least a lot of the other issues we were having are resolved too.

Preston

The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust
Don't let mbow's salt infect you my friend. You know very well that I haven't posted anything remotely controversial in at least a year. Unless you consider calling out his hilariously bullshit whining about zeke being antisemitic controversial. That really offended him.

soco22

Lol, are u actually taking my post seriously @Preston - mbow is capable of defending himself and u woukd just mbow more if he remotely cared about what you said about him.

BeLeafer

resurrected
Anyone having an issue with random things popping up in a different tab? I have had this happen 3 or 4 times over the last day -- I look at my tabs and there's another tab for FI open that I didn't open (mostly profile pages for random members and just now a delete screen). I definitely did not click any of these things, whether for a new tab or otherwise.

Wayward DP

Anyone having an issue with random things popping up in a different tab? I have had this happen 3 or 4 times over the last day -- I look at my tabs and there's another tab for FI open that I didn't open (mostly profile pages for random members and just now a delete screen). I definitely did not click any of these things, whether for a new tab or otherwise.
have not experienced this at all