• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

I just want night mode and I was told that zeke wants Habsy to pay for it out of his own fucking pocket. I don't adhere to such selfishness, but this what I was told.

27899fc326d7eb7402256313175025ca.gif

I just want night mode and I was told that zeke wants Habsy to pay for it out of his own fucking pocket. I don't adhere to such selfishness, but this what I was told.

hey if habsy is poor then i definitely don't want him to pay for it.

Night mode would take a special skin. If people want to pitch in I’ll find out how much. Can’t be that expensive.

Does the mobile version of this site look like a complete mess to anyone else right now?

I'm also occasionally getting a weird "DDOS warning" page when opening the site on my computer.

Does the mobile version of this site look like a complete mess to anyone else right now?

I'm also occasionally getting a weird "DDOS warning" page when opening the site on my computer.

same here

Yes....I went to an old page on my browser and it looked better....but when I clicked on the previous way It was all messed up. There's no real mobile app version right....just the bookmark?

Back