• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

But I was worried because they strangely moved their earnings to Friday am. I have to stop over thinking.
It isn't always a red flag but it often is. I don't mind being cautious. Honestly I thought Pinterest was basically extinct by now but I don't pay attention to shit. I also don't really understand its appeal but who am I to judge? I'm only 27% human.

It isn't always a red flag but it often is. I don't mind being cautious. Honestly I thought Pinterest was basically extinct by now but I don't pay attention to shit. I also don't really understand its appeal but who am I to judge? I'm only 27% human.

I don't use it personally; but my social media colleagues are bullish on it as an advertising channel, so there's that

plus, my own reasoning is that it was the perfect social media platform to exchange work from home bread recipes, and, unlike facebook and twitter, it's devoid of snarky and political based BS.

But yeah now that the positive catalysts are out of the way maybe the bears can start to do some damage.

TLDR I don't have a crystal ball. The closest I can come is your contra indicator.

this is giving the old LPs a lift...Canopy doing well this am

Moving a lot slower than expected but still positive that it's moving in the right direction. Seems like most LPs are losing market share though. Smaller players picking up the bits and pieces.

Reactions: CH1
And man, LHS was a sell the news event if I've ever seen one. They posted some solid numbers I thought, but I suppose the run-up before earnings priced that in. It's difficult to play the Florida operator earnings reports because we already know pretty much exactly how they did.

Canopy fading and Aphria continues to get wrecked. Multi-staters are ironclad though. Ridiculous strength.

Reactions: CH1
Shit I went to buy ribs and missed that Thumb dump. Merrill Lynch just bailed hard which tanked the price, obviously artificially. That would've been beauty. Those are the kind of edges we have as traders/investors trading these names.

EDIT: My only chance catching that one would have been firing off a stink bid, which I don't love doing. But it works when shit like that happens. The bid-ask spread after the dump was as wide as Trump's fat ass so I wouldn't have been able to get an advantageous fill.

Last edited:
Back