• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Jays have a deal with Austin Martin, pending physical. Part of me was a little worried that we'd find a way to screw it up, but I guess it helps when the player has no leverage

Jays have a deal with Austin Martin, pending physical. Part of me was a little worried that we'd find a way to screw it up, but I guess it helps when the player has no leverage

He is getting a great bonus , whats the point for Boras to fight fight every nickel in this pandemic

I’m impressed. They just said, we know exactly how much we can spend, let’s get the best players and spend it all. Of course Boras waited until it was clear they couldn’t get another dollar and then got Martin signed. Good for the player, good draft for the team.

One of our biggest concerns was that the new management wanted to build Cleveland North...that is to spend as little as possible, but be competitive and maybe, maybe win a world series in an odd year.

Could this be an indication of a change? Can we be Cleveland North + $'s to ensure competitive team for a longer period?

One of our biggest concerns was that the new management wanted to build Cleveland North...that is to spend as little as possible, but be competitive and maybe, maybe win a world series in an odd year.

Could this be an indication of a change? Can we be Cleveland North + $'s to ensure competitive team for a longer period?

No point spending when your team is crap

They are turning the corner and adding Ryu at a fair contract makes sense with the abundance of quality kids in the funnel

was there even an option to try and lowball a pick with the profile of a Martin though? Even for Shatkins?

Back