• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2019-Whenever Misc. Grab Bag Thread

Yeah yeah, been gone. Lost a husband (RIP), wandered from coast to coast with stops in my sister's basement (memo to self: NEVER do that again), garnered more therapy bills, had a car, lost a car, got remarried and we live out in WNC now.

48 F in the house this morning.. Losing heat sucks... going to boil me some water for hot beverage. Loading up Cyberpunk to make my "heater" work

That sucks, I hope Duke gets it back quickly.
This isn't Duke.. Hot water heater went out it's the source of Heat (Probably the igniter) turning on lights and wishing I had an electric space heater.. Computer I got Running Prime and Furmark to make some heat.

Teddy Bear tosses have been a staple at minor league hockey games for years. Real Betis in Spain’s LaLiga have also been doing it for years. They got more than 14,000 yesterday.

Another headache for David Tepper. The NFLPA has filed a grievance over the hardness of the field last Sunday, which got progressively worse.

I’m not sure what they could have done in a historical cold wave. I guess they could have tarped and heated the field before the game? And I guess they don’t have heat under the surface.

Another headache for David Tepper. The NFLPA has filed a grievance over the hardness of the field last Sunday, which got progressively worse.

I’m not sure what they could have done in a historical cold wave. I guess they could have tarped and heated the field before the game? And I guess they don’t have heat under the surface.

oh puleeze. I’m sure the turf at Lambeau is a nice soft landing in winter. 🙄

Back