• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021-22-23-24 News Thread

Barcelona finally conducted a mercy killing and whacked Ronald Koeman after he lost to Rayo Vallecano tonight. That followed a loss in El Classico on Sunday, making him the first Barcelona coach in 85 years to lose 3 straight Classico. The loss tonight leaves Barca 9th in the table.
That always seemed like a VERY weird fit to me. Then again, so did Tuchel at Chelsea and he's done fine.

Report: Conte agrees to become new Tottenham manager
This is what should have happened in the first place. Let's see what happens here

The summer transfer window was better than some supporters would have you believe, but that manager search was an epic fail in the history of epic fails.
The thing with Kane just blew up their summer in all sorts of ways.

Not necessarily how I want to remember Michel Platini, but

Blatter, Platini indicted on fraud charges after 6-year investigation

Xavi is leaving Qatari club Al Sadd and will take over at Barcelona, who made an undisclosed release payment.
That seemed inevitable once his name was linked. Hope it works as well as they hope. Would hate to have him taint his legacy at the club in any way

Just saw on ESPN Bottom Line that Paul Pogba suffered a thigh injury in training for France and could be out for as many as two months! 😳

PSG Women’s player Aminata Diallo was taken into custody following an attack on the clubs’ players. She allegedly hired masked men to injure teammate Kheira Hamraoui to remove her from competition for playing time.

As a former local TV sportscaster tweeted, France has its own Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding drama.

Back