• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021-22 Training Camp

I would have no problem picking up Brown and/or ABB because I want to see if we can make something out of them.

Even if this team, including Weber, was fully healthy and Price didn't have to take a leave of absence, I didn't think very much of this edition. I have them finishing 5th in the division, maybe even 6th. This season's going to be tough and I'm all for taking chances on other teams' discarded players.

If it doesn't work with Brown, put him on waivers and send him to the AHL. I would much rather have Poehling/Brown/ABB on the roster than Perreault/Paquette/Belzile. And, if Poehling isn't going to be playing regularly, I'd rather see him in the AHL. He needs to play, either in the AHL or NHL.

Thats my point , those 3 bring nothing to move forward with

No issue playing those youngsters you mentioned to see what they have , if they show nothing you send them down

If team was a true contender , sure play the vets

Thats my point , those 3 bring nothing to move forward with

No issue playing those youngsters you mentioned to see what they have , if they show nothing you send them down

If team was a true contender , sure play the vets
Wait, so you are saying the same thing? Brown and ABB are kids. Might as well increase our chances that one of those 3 break through with us.

Wait, so you are saying the same thing? Brown and ABB are kids. Might as well increase our chances that one of those 3 break through with us.

Yes , play the kids until they prove they cant play

But not Brown to replace RP who you spent time developing

You tell RP , you had a weak camp but we have faith in you

Go bust bust your ass or get sent down

Those vets do nothing for us right now

Also for TB waiving that kid with a ton of exodus tells you what they think of him

Wait, they actually did the right thing & sent Guhle to Junior. I'm actually surprised.

Good. Let him play big minutes and go to the WJCs.
Bit surprised, thought the team might let him play a few games in the NHL before sending him back. Hopefully he will get the C and dominate at the WJC.

Will be interesting to see if Guhle finishes the year in PA, they are not really suppose to be a contender this year so the Raiders could trade him at the WHL deadline....much like they did when they sent Morrissey and Draisaitl to the Rockets back in 2014-2015.

Back