• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Draft Thread

I know a lot of people are down on the kid cause of this scandal. But let's not act like he raped someone.

Massively douchey thing to do... but hopefully he's honestly learned a lesson and becomes a better person for it.

I know a lot of people are down on the kid cause of this scandal. But let's not act like he raped someone.

Massively douchey thing to do... but hopefully he's honestly learned a lesson and becomes a better person for it.
He's gonna want to play hockey again.

According to a report in The Athletic, the woman who had been victimized in the Mailloux encounter suggested all she wanted from him was “a heartfelt apology,” but didn’t get it.

Not good...

On Nov. 7, 2020, while playing for SK Lejon in Skelleftea in northern Sweden, Mailloux took the photo without the woman's consent and distributed it among some teammates. In December, he was issued a summary fine, akin to a conviction in Swedish court, for “Kränkande fotografering” (offensive photography constituting an invasion of privacy) and “Förtal” (defamation).

On Monday, the woman told The Athletic she has not forgiven Mailloux.

"I do not think that Logan has understood the seriousness of his behavior," the woman wrote in an email. She added, "All I wanted was a heartfelt apology."

In her email to The Athletic, the woman wrote that Mailloux sent an apology via text that "was no longer than three sentences."

Back