• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Draft Thread

Seems like we always stretch as bit in the second and third rounds and pick guys a little before their time while overlooking higher ranked guys. Not sure that is good or bad, but there have been a number in recent years we never hear from again. ....trying to be cute?

Off the top of my head, seems the late rounds have produced some surprises, relatively speaking, on the other hand.

Seems like we always stretch as bit in the second and third rounds and pick guys a little before their time while overlooking higher ranked guys. Not sure that is good or bad, but there have been a number in recent years we never hear from again. ....

Off the top of my head, seems the late rounds have produced some surprises, relatively speaking, on the other hand.
GMs like to show they know something, that others dont.

I also don't remember that many higher ranked guys who slipped that made it big....feels very random to me so the more picks the better and will be happy if one of our 2rd/3rd round picks this yr becomes a solid player

The last few drafts have been going by reaaaaal slowly.

I don't know what the fuck the hold-ups are.

Reactions: CH1
Milan Lucic

I know a lot of people are down on the kid cause of this scandal. But let's not act like he raped someone.

Massively douchey thing to do... but hopefully he's honestly learned a lesson and becomes a better person for it.
Maybe the young woman involved needs to not hook up with random guys she doesn't know that well. She displayed the same lack of judgement that he did.

So stupid guy shit?

He's a late bloomer, the talent is there.
And the girl did stupid girl shit. Logan wasn't her boyfriend, just some random guy she hooked up with and decided to blow. If I were her father I'd be just as pissed at her as with him. Lack of judgement on both sides.

I can’t believe what poor production this draft has. I know it’s not an exciting production, but there’s way too long between picks. Clock doesn’t seem to run during commercials, or interviews. And clock starts from scratch when there’s a trade.

Back