• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-2023 NHL Misc. Thread

...having difficulty hiding my joy right about now...Waking the wife and cats up with celebratory shouts was less than ideal. But when I told her Boston lost, she totally gets it and all is forgiven.

Jim
It wasn’t even ten o’clock then. She had nothing to complain about, regardless.

She has an early start for exercise & the work day tomorrow. Plus, she has horses to ride in the afternoon. You clearly don't know her, she can find all kinds of stuff to bitch about. No telling how much of that is due to who she chose to marry...

Jim

My wife says to me…”why do you make all these weird sounds and shouts and carrying on late at night when playoff hockey is on”…I just smile and say honey I’ve been doing that all my life!!!

Have to say we watched together at my house so when the hoots went, they were in unison. The screw you Marchand was loud and solo. Now, will be interesting to see how the TO-FL series goes…

Reading the comments in The Athletic from dejected Bruins fans, this one entertained me the most:

"When I die I want The Boston Bruins to lower me into the ground so they can let me down 1 last time."

Reading the comments in The Athletic from dejected Bruins fans, this one entertained me the most:

"When I die I want The Boston Bruins to lower me into the ground so they can let me down 1 last time."
I actually think that originally came from the obit of a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan..,

I am in HEAVEN. Gonna wear a Canes jersey to work tomorrow, and around town, and to the store and...
I’m sure you will be in the TD Center in Boston when they raise that banner up!!! 🤣

Attachments

• 74A66112-454C-44FA-8B3B-629F921F4C8F.jpeg
    74A66112-454C-44FA-8B3B-629F921F4C8F.jpeg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 8
Back