• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23 Canes Misc. Thread

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
I’d rest Slavin for the weekend if it means giving the man another few days to fully heal those nicks.
Yeah. A game or two are no hot shakes compared to the big picture. Better to get him healthy enough to be ready to play his usual load without causing further damage.

Besides ... I have an ulterior motive. The longer they watch Coghlan the more pressure there will be to go get a proper LD.

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
Where is Lot Prem4 in the parking lot?
That’s just a generic description. My parking passes say Lot GEN1. So PREM4 should get you into either of the premier lots on the east or west side. Premier is in the 1000 lot on the east side and 6000 lot on the west side.

NoMich

OK, that's great to know. I'll just drive to the Trinity entrance and make a right at the stop sign and drive up along Carter Finley. Thanks.

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
OK, that's great to know. I'll just drive to the Trinity entrance and make a right at the stop sign and drive up along Carter Finley. Thanks.
Be prepared to show that permit to the guys at Trinity and then again up in the parking area itself. Sometimes the Cops on Trinity want to see it and sometimes not, but it's better to have it open and available on your phone.

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
Oh, sure, be one of THEM #EastSiders

#WestIsBest

;)
I’m ambivalent, but my wife has strong feelings about sitting on the east side. We sat on the west side for most of the games we bought singles for in the 1999-2000 season, but our season tickets since the 2000-01 season have been on the east side.