• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023-24 NHL Misc. Thread

I’d go with HC. Or maybe just a number. Like the Utah 32 That way nobody could ever get offended and require a name change.

What am I thinking. Someone could definitely find a reason to be offended by HC or 32 or anything else.

Honestly, they're going to focus group themselves into something boring and inoffensive because their owner is an online poll guru ... and not for any other reason. It doesn't help that the only pro hockey presence they've had was their IHL team and they had a lame nickname as well. Ain't nobody lobbying for the return of the Golden Eagles.

Future headline: AUSTON MATTHEWS GETS $4.5 MILLION RAISE AND SO DOES WILLIAM NYLANDER AND JOHN TAVARES AND MITCHELL MARNER

The site will go dark around July 5, after the draft and the start of free agency.
I updated comment as you were typing I think ... I meant that whatever replaces it won't be as good. CapFriendly was a huge improvement over the old Cap Geek site. Maybe some cap nerd with time on his hands can make a go at the next gen.

Back