• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

Watching Dave Poulin and Jeff O'Neil try to explain the Ryan Reaves signing while Mike Johnson just keep slam dunking them.

It's hilarious how out of touch those two are with modern hockey.

Did the Leafs sign Reaves to 3 years? LOL... 2 years too long, and he will be ok for the regular season but not the playoffs when it counts. This is typical Treliving style...

Did the Leafs sign Reaves to 3 years? LOL... 2 years too long, and he will be ok for the regular season but not the playoffs when it counts. This is typical Treliving style...
Yup.

Completely puzzling.

My only worry? That Xhekaj's going to square up with him.

Well, Xhekaj got injured once this year when he was fighting. I rather see him try to improve his game instead of try to prove he's the baddest dude in the league.
The injury was fluke ..not because he lost the fight.. Reaves is 36 ,,he is playing on reputation.. sooner or later the bad ass guys always tumble.. this is 5 years too late for the Leafs.. he doesn't even get a full season in this year.. that is my bet.. he will be like George Parros was for us in 13-14 .. just my prediction..

Back