• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

I guess he doesnt have to be on the starting roster at the beginning of the season? But does he need to clear waivers before sending to Laval
?

As bottom feeders, and without a bunch of prospects on the verge of getting in the lineup, being Team Reclamation isn't a bad thing. We have a better opportunity to try things like this out than the top teams, especially since they're all strapped for cash.

Team Reclamation got us Montembault, who's improved to the point that he's now a legitimate NHLer. Kirby Dach is more or less a reclamation project.

Had forgotten Pesce is still unsigned…. unrealistic but would be interesting if HuGo could ink to 1-year deal… would make a solid partner for Guhle and deal him at deadline

Had forgotten Pesce is still unsigned…. unrealistic but would be interesting if HuGo could ink to 1-year deal… would make a solid partner for Guhle and deal him at deadline
No, Pesce's signed, he just has one year left on his contract before being a UFA.

I doubt Carolina's trading him unless they're getting Karlsson, in which case they'll need to make some space.

Back