• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

We have a friend at Choate going for 1/4 of the sticker price of 80,000. Not unusual either.
Choate, Kent, Hotchkiss there’s a ton of prep schools in the northeast (as you very well know) & best of all the travel is not as onerous as it is in Canada for “teenagers” w high end competition

Choate tends to be on the lower end for hockey prep schools but the best for academics

Last edited:
He looks to be very much a high event player. Unstructured, ad hoc style that will be difficult to get away with at the pro level. Not keen on that pick at 5.

Parekh doesnt make any sense unless we're trading Hutson.
He looks to be very much a high event player. Unstructured, ad hoc style that will be difficult to get away with at the pro level. Not keen on that pick at 5.
Or HuGo see value in adding a Hutson clone on right side D, or it’s simply a smokescreen…

The Ministry of Disinformation has really stepped it up for Habs IMO

If ever an Owen Beck clone might interest some here with our second first round pick:

Man, I like that type of physicality in a player... and I would be okay with him at 26. However, I'd definitely prefer a higher end offensive talent. Maybe Basha.

Back