• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

I didn't really care whether we dropped or rose a few places in the standings as the year went on because it seemed insignificant where we drafted if it wasn't #1. A complete guessing game on a dozen or more guys after Celebrini. This seems to be the kind of year we would probably draft the wrong guy regardless if we picked #2 or #12 , as would most of the the other teams in that range.

Last year was the year to draft a forward. This year, who cares-might as well draft another defenceman it seems.

Last edited:
Paying attention to what, exactly? It’s not like the people who will make the decisions are publishing their conversations

Anyone who thinks they’d pick Demidov over Lindstrom, all things being equal, isn’t paying close enough attention.

All things being equal? Like what?

I fully expect them to pick Lindstrom over Demidov if both are available, and I think it would be incredibly dumb and something they would eventually regret.

Much to Sal's disappointment, Boisvert & Mathias Brunet are having a live podcast to go over Trevor Timmins's time with the Habs and I'm going to go check it out with my fellow cultists.

(Live from Boisvert's parents' basement, too.)

Back