• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

This team will have a high pick. Just watch them for a few games. They're generally terrible. Even in the games that they win.
I seriously don't know how they win with the bend don't break style. 50% of the time? Unsustainable.

Other teams will get better as the season progresses, Habs are at their peak right now. They'll drop.

I seriously don't know how they win with the bend don't break style. 50% of the time? Unsustainable.

Other teams will get better as the season progresses, Habs are at their peak right now. They'll drop.
That's what happened last year too. We were okay until mid-December and then . . .

but we will be top 5 take a meh guy, start to be called the Montreal Sabres, and posters will call for 2-3 yrs of high priced tickets and 50 losses, so hopefully by 2030 we can finish 8th

That's what happened last year too. We were okay until mid-December and then . . .
They lost Monahan, Savard which crushed them w a bunch of rookies on D…

BTW - Leafs only have a couple more regulation wins than Habs.

A win tonight and Habs are 3-pts back of wildcard w game in hand

The fancy stats and the eye test line up. This team is shit.

Goaltending is the only thing keeping us within shouting distance of the wildcard, and now Allen looks shaky. Our last two wins were purely thanks to Montembault and Primeau.

They lost Monahan, Savard which crushed them w a bunch of rookies on D…

BTW - Leafs only have a couple more regulation wins than Habs.

A win tonight and Habs are 3-pts back of wildcard w game in hand
Every November I read this

Reactions: CH1
The fancy stats and the eye test line up. This team is shit.

Goaltending is the only thing keeping us within shouting distance of the wildcard, and now Allen looks shaky. Our last two wins were purely thanks to Montembault and Primeau.
one could argue that it does not matter how thou winnest, just win.

The Oilers only won a few because McNopersonality got points.

Back