• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Draft thread....now in spheremode.

No sex crimes though....

This is what I was talking about with the minimizing. I don't think you grasp how much of a violation this was for the young lady involved. It's a sex crime, and he's a sex criminal with all the stigma that deserves. Made worse by his completely unapologetic reaction to it being made public. Speaks deeply to the type of character he has. Hopefully he grows as a human, but I've heard nothing to that regard since it happened.
We talking Mailloux or Connelly?

I don't think Connelly has bunked with Mailloux yet
You're a high horse mofo tonight. Not his fault you feel their system wasn't adequate. He went through the legal system yet you're still looking for a pound of flesh.

Don't be that guy.

Not his fault you feel their system wasn't adequate. He went through the legal system yet you're still looking for a pound of flesh.

I'm not looking for a "pound of flesh" at all. He's served his debt to society so to speak. I'm not asking for him to be re litigated and sent to jail, but I will judge him for his actions as a person.

We've let hockey culture go way off the rails with the boys will be boys shit man. He did something ugly and reacted ugly when he was held to account.

Lol.

Really pumped to walk away with Demidov and Hage. Obviously, there's a long way to go and there's a lot of time to fuck them up... but this has the potential to be a franchise altering round.
Kinda hate to see it lol. But yeah, couple of great picks.

View: https://x.com/PierreVLeBrun/status/1806866497379119518

giphy.gif

I'm not looking for a "pound of flesh" at all. He's served his debt to society so to speak. I'm not asking for him to be re litigated and sent to jail, but I will judge him for his actions as a person.

We've let hockey culture go way off the rails with the boys will be boys shit man. He did something ugly and reacted ugly when he was held to account.
Yeah but enough already. It's done. He was a complete narcissistic ass but the constant bullshit makes people look pathetic. This is life and it sucks many times.

Back