• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Draft thread....now in spheremode.

C'mon man... that wasn't what he did. Not even close.

Eh, I'm not cutting the kid slack for what he did and how he responded to it. Fuck him to the moon. My dark ass sense of humour will continue to do what it wants in this regard.

So the deal with Eiserman is all shot and no hockey IQ. Capitals all the way

Eh, I'm not cutting the kid slack for what he did and how he responded to it. Fuck him to the moon. My dark ass sense of humour will continue to do what it wants in this regard.
It was a super douchey thing to do... but it's definitely a far cry from rape. By no means do I condone it, but on the list of things that 17 year old hockey bros do... I'm guessing it's pretty mild. He just got caught... and I'm glad he was. Hopefully it taught him and others a lesson.

The kid might still be a complete douche... I'm not sure if he has legitimately grown into less of a douche or not... but he has been saying the right stuff since being drafted.

It was a super douchey thing to do... but it's definitely a far cry from rape. By no means do I condone it, but on the list of things that 17 year old hockey bros do... I'm guessing it's pretty mild. He just got caught... and I'm glad he was. Hopefully it taught him and others a lesson.

The kid might still be a complete douche... I'm not sure if he has legitimately grown into less of a douche or not... but he has been saying the right stuff since being drafted.

Committed a sex crime and then blamed the girl for being upset and claimed she was trying to hurt his career by going public. Only apologized when absolutely forced to and it was a half assed, douchey "I'm sorry that you're sad I did this thing to you" apology.

Fuck him to the moon, epic douchebag and I would feel dirty inside cheering for him.

Asking me? You remember me saying Musty was the guy for you last year?

I got a name for the Leafers

Back