• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Draft thread....now in spheremode.

Committed a sex crime and then blamed the girl for being upset and claimed she was trying to hurt his career by going public. Only apologized when absolutely forced to and it was a half assed, douchey "I'm sorry that you're sad I did this thing to you" apology.

Fuck him to the moon, epic douchebag and I would feel dirty inside cheering for him.
Sex crime definitely makes it sound like he sexually assaulted someone. But yeah... total douche move. I'm not completely writing him off as a human at 17 years old though.

Like that guy that pulled his pants down and chased a female security guard. Probably freaked the shit out of here. Douche move... but he probably thought of it as a victimless crime in his young, hockey bro mind.

Sex crime definitely makes it sound like he sexually assaulted someone.

Well, he was charged with a sex crime. How that sounds is subjective.

Like that guy that pulled his pants down and chased a female security guard. Probably freaked the shit out of here. Douche move... but he probably thought of it as a victimless crime in his young, hockey bro mind.

Are you really comparing a dude dropping his shorts while walking into the building he lives in to filming a sex act without permission and sharing it with his friends?

You're for real bothsidesing this shit with the Auston Matthews stuff?

For real Ray?

Are you really comparing a dude dropping his shorts while walking into the building he lives in to filming a sex act without permission and sharing it with his friends?

For real Ray?
I think you need to get off your high horse

So Cole Eiserman is still available. Elite goal scoring, not much else. Though apparently he is aware, coachable, worked a lot on his game during the second half, etc.

Greentree has all the tools other than skating.

Not sure if either seems like a Wes pick.

Solberg and Basha pretty interesting.

For real Ray?
I'm saying that stupid young athletes do a lot of stupid shit that they think is victimless at the time and it's kinda stupid to make blanket statements that make it sound like it's all the same.

To insinuate he's a rapist is pretty dumb.

I'll say that on the scale of deplorability his crime is further from rape than AM's is from his.

I'm saying that stupid young athletes do a lot of stupid shit that they think is victimless at the time and it's kinda stupid to make blanket statements that make it sound like it's all the same.

To insinuate he's a rapist is pretty dumb.

I'll say that on the scale of deplorability his crime is further from rape than AM's is from his.

I didn't say anything about rape.

I called it non consensual, which is exactly what it was. As soon as he filmed without permission, the act became non consensual by definition.

Just stop man, for the love of fuck.

I didn't say anything about rape.

I called it non consensual, which is exactly what it was. As soon as he filmed without permission, the act became non consensual by definition.

Just stop man, for the love of fuck.
I guess when you said that he was into nonconsensual sex that you were insinuating that he was a rapist. Guess that wasn't your intention. My bad.

You guys have never really appreciated the gravity of what your prospect did. Every time this has come up you've all minimized it.

You'd be up on a murder charge if that was your kid mate, you know this.
Fuck off. You're no saint and betting you did stupid shit as a kid

Fuck I got arrested for pissing in a cop's gas tank at 17. Who hasn't done stupid shit?

Fuck off. You're no saint and being you did stupid shit as a kid

No sex crimes though....

Who hasn't done stupid shit?

This is what I was talking about with the minimizing. I don't think you grasp how much of a violation this was for the young lady involved. It's a sex crime, and he's a sex criminal with all the stigma that deserves. Made worse by his completely unapologetic reaction to it being made public. Speaks deeply to the type of character he has. Hopefully he grows as a human, but I've heard nothing to that regard since it happened.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone other than habsy told me who the leafs are gonna pick? Get your shit together folks

Back