• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Playoffs Thread

Isn't this something? I don't recall ever seeing a final turn around so completely. And we never saw it coming. Right from the opening last night, it was obvious Florida's game had gone completely into the toilet. So much for the Panthers turning the page on the blowout in game 4.

I managed to get a ticket for the watch party tonight, above face value, although the Oilers are threatening to void any scalped tickets and ban the sellers from buying tickets in the future. But not sure how they're going to be able to tell either way. I'm also not sure that much work is getting done today at OEG or anywhere else in the city. We had a couple of people call in "sick" this morning and I expect even more will call in "sick" tomorrow, win or lose.

You going downtown tonight, Worm?

I managed to get a ticket for the watch party tonight, above face value, although the Oilers are threatening to void any scalped tickets and ban the sellers from buying tickets in the future. But not sure how they're going to be able to tell either way. I'm also not sure that much work is getting done today at OEG or anywhere else in the city. We had a couple of people call in "sick" this morning and I expect even more will call in "sick" tomorrow, win or lose.

You going downtown tonight, Worm?
you are way too invested

Back