• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2026-27 Canes Miscellaneous Thread

Yeah ... the online fan community got fairly hot about that one. They expected a forward to be recalled and got the shifty Finnish D instead. Like I said in the GDT, not sure if somebody's dinged up or if they're looking to tweak the second PP unit since Miller/Walker are getting so much 5v5 usage. We'll have to wait and see because nobody's around to ask while they're on the road.
 
For those wondering where Nikishin is physically ... not so much where he is with contract/trade talks ... I saw a blurb in Lebrun's recent column. Apparently he's in Florida getting on ice training in with a bunch of other unsigned guys including Tarasenko and Laine. Pretty sure Bunting was training with that group as well, before he got a contract from the Flyers yesterday.
 
Canes could be real dicks and contact the State Department about his Visa saying he no longer has a contract to work in the NHL. Maybe he can go to Siberia and help them contain the plague they released last week
 
For those going to Finland, there was an email today with instructions for picking up your jacket if you ordered it. They’ll be available at the game tomorrow, pregame and intermissions at section 114 or in the VIP lobby Monday-Friday from 9-4:30.
 
For those going to Finland, there was an email today with instructions for picking up your jacket if you ordered it. They’ll be available at the game tomorrow, pregame and intermissions at section 114 or in the VIP lobby Monday-Friday from 9-4:30.
Saw some pics of the jacket they are issuing you crazies headed to Finland. Should do the trick in the saunas and bars over there to keep you all in check. 😀
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 4
For those going to Finland, there was an email today with instructions for picking up your jacket if you ordered it. They’ll be available at the game tomorrow, pregame and intermissions at section 114 or in the VIP lobby Monday-Friday from 9-4:30.
While being able to pick them up at a game is convenient, I don't want to have to lug them around during a game. I will probably give my ticket rep a heads up on the day I'm going to swing by and pick them up and do that instead.
 
While being able to pick them up at a game is convenient, I don't want to have to lug them around during a game. I will probably give my ticket rep a heads up on the day I'm going to swing by and pick them up and do that instead.
I made the same argument to my wife. But she wants to pick ours up tomorrow.
 
I didn't see it here but didn't look too hard, so if this is a repeat then please pardon me ...

As a complimentary move to recalling Valimaki from Chicago the other day, the Canes sent Legault to the Wolves. The theory being that he was "fine" in Games 1 and 2 but they wanted to give Reilly some run and wanted Legault playing in the meantime.
 
That car stands out in traffic. Saw him leaving North Hills heading towards Edwards Mill. Assumed it had to be a Canes player. I read somewhere that he's quite the gearhead/petrolhead actually.

I still remember seeing Tripp in his black Jag years ago. And will never forget Jeff Daniels driving a Honda Accord and Brindy in his Honda Ridgeline.
 
One in arena concession change that started last night and that impacts me....all of the Pepsi Zero Sugar 20 oz Bottle offerings were replaced with a 16 oz Canes personalized can. No change in price, just 4 oz less drink and a non-closable can. It was only Pepsi Zero sugar that was changed (so far).

Couldn't we have messed with Cheerwine or Fanta instead of the soda I purchase?
 

Attachments

  • 1000008600.jpg
    1000008600.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • 1000008601.jpg
    1000008601.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
One in arena concession change that started last night and that impacts me....all of the Pepsi Zero Sugar 20 oz Bottle offerings were replaced with a 16 oz Canes personalized can. No change in price, just 4 oz less drink and a non-closable can. It was only Pepsi Zero sugar that was changed (so far).

Couldn't we have messed with Cheerwine or Fanta instead of the soda I purchase?
1st world problems for $1000 Alex :ROFLMAO:
 
One in arena concession change that started last night and that impacts me....all of the Pepsi Zero Sugar 20 oz Bottle offerings were replaced with a 16 oz Canes personalized can. No change in price, just 4 oz less drink and a non-closable can. It was only Pepsi Zero sugar that was changed (so far).

Couldn't we have messed with Cheerwine or Fanta instead of the soda I purchase?
A. leave my Cheerwine out of this

B. I'm pretty sure they still have the regular bottles in the Marketplace ... downstairs, at least. Try there.
 
Back
Top