• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

24-25 Habs Preseason

Honestly, if teams start to injure our best players, injure theirs in return until it stops. I’m not a fan of intentionally injuring people but if it becomes a pattern, something needs to be done about it.
Exactly. Sure, Pare needed to get his stool pushed in for what he did to Laine but beating up a minor league palooka doesn't act as a deterrent. What does is retaliating not against the palooka but against the other team's skill players. So if Berube is good with allowing a scrub to take Laine out, let's see how he enjoys doing without Matthews for a couple of months. That's the only way he'll learn. Berube was a meathead player and he's a meathead coach. He's the ass clown who started that pre-game brawl in the 87 playoffs. The Flyers only dressed him for the warmup and his job was to cause trouble. He wasn't good enough to actually play in the actual game. Berube was the 1987 version of Pare.

Rangers were getting injured all the time by players running them and it wasn’t addressed with toughness until Drury arrived.

Because there was no foul. Five and a game for interference that should have been 2 minutes.

Refs are an absolute joke. Nothing changes. They tried to calm the game down through bullshit blind ass officiating.

Keep, and then add some more like him. Arber’s brother and Tuch on the 4th line will eventually help.
They do have to be able to play hockey though. We won't have the super stars at the top of the lineup so we will need skill wherever we can get it.

They do have to be able to play hockey though. We won't have the super stars at the top of the lineup so we will need skill wherever we can get it.
Tuch can play. I’ve never seen Florian play so I have no idea. As for no stars, not sure about that. Demidov, Slaf, Caufield, Dach . . .

Tuch can play. I’ve never seen Florian play so I have no idea. As for no stars, not sure about that. Demidov, Slaf, Caufield, Dach . . .
Florian can play , huge leap from year 1 -2 in the OHL

I can see him as a fourth liner with Tuch

Back