• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

FarhanLaljiTSN I'm glad Roberto likes his anonymity. This is 10 min before puck drop tonight. Can't be 1000 people in here pic.twitter.com/dtpM6xaS0S

FarhanLaljiTSN I'm glad Roberto likes his anonymity. This is 10 min before puck drop tonight. Can't be 1000 people in here pic.twitter.com/dtpM6xaS0S

Pfft he lives in Florida and makes mega bucks to play for those 1000 fans

Also Carlyle plays his players in proper roles and when you stink , he slides you down the lines .

Unlike numbnuts we have regardless what happens his chosen few have 9 lives .

yet if you read Leaf board, they have bitched all year about Carlyle and his line choices too

This was not a good night. We are dropping like flies in the standings

Just like I said, 5th or even 6th by Sat morning since they were going to lose to Boston... Habs better get their act in gear as 9th place Detroit is 4 pts behind with a game in hand.

I'll be shocked if Mtl does not come out of this weekend with 4 pts, Ottawa and Buffalo should both be victories.

Just like I said, 5th or even 6th by Sat morning since they were going to lose to Boston... Habs better get their act in gear as 9th place Detroit is 4 pts behind with a game in hand.

I'll be shocked if Mtl does not come out of this weekend with 4 pts, Ottawa and Buffalo should both be victories.

I don't know how you can be shocked if it ends uo being less.

I don't know how you can be shocked if it ends uo being less.

Because with Price back the skaters have no excuses, plus Ottawa/Buffalo are no Boston/LA/Anaheim/San Jose and even Phoenix... it's time the boys go to work.

Bottom line is that yes they need 4 points out of 4.... Facing two non playoff teams

Big game today in Florida. The GR faces his old team, the Canucks.

Now 3-1... What's going on? They're only facing Halak in net after all :couch

Was just going to say , the game is far from over. In typical Leafs fashion they score one goal on 2 shots ...FFS.

Back