• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

TSNBobMcKenzie: Chris Kreider expected to be out of NYR lineup for extended period: at least a month, maybe much longer. Hand injury, possibly broken bone.

LL is a healthy scratch for the rest of his life

Mr Ville Emard probably hates that fact Louis is a rich boy from the west island who went to Harvard and has had everything given to him.

or maybe LL is a mediocre talent who doesn't bring any value to any phase of the game. He's a first round bust being outscored by stiffs like Mike Blunden down in Hamilton.

or maybe LL is a mediocre talent who doesn't bring any value to any phase of the game. He's a first round bust being outscored by stiffs like Mike Blunden down in Hamilton.

the way Mr Ville Emard talked to him after cutting him after 2 days of camp did not show any compassion, any desire for him to get better, pretty much just ripped him a new one for no good reason

I've given up on Leblanc but he has not been given a fair shot by the organization

Caps winning 2-1. Columbus winning 2-1. Leafs could possibly be in fourth place for wild card seeds in a few hours.

LOL at the Caps being up 3-1 and Detroit/Columbus being tied.

The Caps winning and a 3 point game for Det/Col is worst case scenario for the #mightyleafs.

well, at least I won't have to listen to the blow hard leaf fans, they can be annoying (north east Ontario)

It looks like most of the teams chasing the Leafs will at least get one pint tonight and Detroit also

Back