• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Clarkson hat trick is funny.

That sound you here coming from the gta.... is it

A- An 18 wheeler driving straight off a cliff
B- a team that is outshot and outpossessed every night reverting to the mean
C- the suicide of hundreds of leaf fans

D- all of the above

That sound you here coming from the gta.... is it

A- An 18 wheeler driving straight off a cliff
B- a team that is outshot and outpossessed every night reverting to the mean
C- the suicide of hundreds of leaf fans

D- all of the above

They are pretty much forced to win 6-7 of the games remaining for them. Possibly all 8.

really want the wings and leafs to miss the playoffs

I really want to face Leafs in 2nd round. Would be fun.

Update from earlier: Gustav Nyquist now has 20 goals in his past 24 games.

He didn't make the team out of camp because they decided to bring back Dan Cleary at the last minute... Cleary has eight points in 52 games.

jesus

is he really this good?

I really want to face Leafs in 2nd round. Would be fun.

well ya.... that would be nice....but unlikely

if thinking about our matchups i would like the leafs and wings to both make it
but i think both of those teams are first round exits anyway

Roberto Luongo
GSA: 39
GA: 2
EV: 33-34
PP: 3-4
SV%: .949

The team he plays for now is even less relevant than the one he was traded from so who cares? Besides, Luongo always plays well in garbage games where nothing is on the line. It's the only thing he's ever been good at.

I'm watching the Rangers/Philly game and McDonagh just buries a beauty...In my head I'm like why di Gainey do it

First thing out if Mcguires mouth after the goal.."worse trade Montreal ever made...Ryan McDonagh is a tremendous ....

I'm watching the Rangers/Philly game and McDonagh just buries a beauty...In my head I'm like why di Gainey do it

First thing out if Mcguires mouth after the goal.."worse trade Montreal ever made...Ryan McDonagh is a tremendous ....

14th goal of the season for McDonagh. Can you imagine our blue line with him and Subban together? When I think of all the draft picks they wasted on crap while passing up on studs and future Hall of Famers. Then with McDonaugh they finally draft the right guy...only to trade him for 200lbs of sweaty garbage named Gomez.

I want to put my fist through something when I think about that trade.

14th goal of the season for McDonagh. Can you imagine our blue line with him and Subban together? When I think of all the draft picks they wasted on crap while passing up on studs and future Hall of Famers. Then with McDonaugh they finally draft the right guy...only to trade him for 200lbs of sweaty garbage named Gomez.

I want to put my fist through something when I think about that trade.

Whenever I hear Gainey or see him this is all I think about....he was on the radio last week to talk about Roy and that's all I thought about...the guy who traded McDonagh

I was initially mad at dealing him. Then for a moment Gomez appeared to be not terrible, and McD was a slight bust, and I got a little excited. Then Gomez went a year without scoring, and McD suddenly decided to be a top pair D, and I think it's just too painful now to think about. Other than the fact that I have McD in a fantasy league, so I don't mind him doing well. My only consolation.

Back