• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

I was initially mad at dealing him. Then for a moment Gomez appeared to be not terrible, and McD was a slight bust, and I got a little excited. Then Gomez went a year without scoring, and McD suddenly decided to be a top pair D, and I think it's just too painful now to think about. Other than the fact that I have McD in a fantasy league, so I don't mind him doing well. My only consolation.

It's gonna be painful because we finally got a 1st rounder right and Gainey deals him

I'm watching the Rangers/Philly game and McDonagh just buries a beauty...In my head I'm like why di Gainey do it

First thing out if Mcguires mouth after the goal.."worse trade Montreal ever made...Ryan McDonagh is a tremendous ....

As much as I hate the guy, he's right.

****ing aholes trade a #1 D for Gomez.

As much as I hate the guy, he's right.

****ing aholes trade a #1 D for Gomez.

The sad thing is that McDonagh is really just entering his prime, this guy will be a stud for a very long time. Already chatter that he should get Norris consideration as of this year.

Gainey ****ed us good with that one...apparently when the trade was made Timmins was furious because he knew he got a steal when he picked McDonagh

I called him the next Niedermayer and got scoffed at.

I called him the next Niedermayer and got scoffed at.

He's very similar but he's a lot nmore rugged than Niedermayer...his overall game has been compared to Chelios but with a bit less nasty.

They have the same style and physiques.

it's a shame he's not a Hab...it really hurts alot

i assume he means that with McD we would have not finished 3rd last

Yeah, that's what I though

I don't know about that one....the only logic I can think of that brings some sort of peace of mind so that I can move on is that maybe Mcdo doesn't develop as well in the Montreal system as he does in the NY system and doesn't become the type of dman he is in NY

If we keep Vanek
And Chuckie develops into a 75 point pivot in 2 years

Finding a stud like McDo will be the missing link for real Stanley Cup aspirations

Good logic, there, Count. We should probbaly trade Price and PK this summer so that we can draft McDavid next summer.

You don't need to be a douche everyday Krust although I know it comes naturally for you.

Given how we have only developed two top dmen in our organization since 1980s being Subban and Markov, there is a greater chance the Ranger became Ron Hainsey with us than Bobby Orr lite with Rangers.

In the end, we had a good playoff run after the trade so I will hang my hat on that and forget about the reat.

Phoenix making Ribeiro a healthy scratch right in the middle of a playoff run....:sarcasm

Hey Habsy, Colton Sissons scored his first NHL goal tonight.

Back