• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Basically 3 teams now with a chance at that last playoff spot, and Columbus is a point up with a game in hand and the tiebreaker edge. Leafs will need Reimer to come in and basically post 4 shutouts for them to have a chance at making it in to the post-season.

Columbus really needed that point they lost with two seconds left last night.

NJ odds of making the playoffs is greater than the leafs. Toronto has to virtually win all 4 remaining games. The last 3 are on the road... and their road record is not what you call the best. Although anything can happen i guess.

Just a little. Could be in 8th tonight.
the end of todays results is not what puts you in the playoffs. its the end of next weeks. if toronto wins tonight... jackets still have 2 in hand. not to mention nj is right behind them as well and owns the tie breaker. nj has the easiest schedule of all teams.

NJ odds of making the playoffs is greater than the leafs. Toronto has to virtually win all 4 remaining games. The last 3 are on the road... and their road record is not what you call the best. Although anything can happen i guess.

All very winnable games for them. The lightest test will be Tampa. But by the time they play them Tampa might already be a lock for third.

Anything can happen. Sabres beat the devils last week.

All very winnable games for them. The lightest test will be Tampa. But by the time they play them Tampa might already be a lock for third.

This is Toronto you are talking about... non of those games are very winnable. Toronto is not an elite team

Caps still have a pulse, score two quick goals to tie game 3-3.

Leafs have found their lucky horseshoes again.

They will win their remaining games with ease and could possibly get that 7th spot.
Pucks going in from everywhere for them now.

Why people count that team out is beyond me.

Hate to say it but they are a lot better then they showed on that losing streak.

Leafs are a crap, one line team with streaky goaltending and zero defensive zone awareness. Their record is exactly what they are: mediocre.

Back