• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Saw one article recently that his on-ice team save pct is something insane like .800. So basically, when he's on the ice, the other team is scoring like mad on their goalies. Maybe it's because he's not back-checking and thus virtually giving the other team a PP whenever he's on, but it's not all on him, I think.

At even strength his linemates are also shooting 4% which is also an aberration.

Could their respective planes disappear for a month?

Could their respective planes disappear for a month?

Leafs would still have had the same number of points in the standings had it disappeared before Tuesday

Evander Kane sued for alleged assault : http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/W...sued+court+alleged+assault/9695549/story.html

Anyone in favor of trading Max for Kane is absolutely delusional. Kane would not survive one season in Montreal. He's a scandal magnet.
Looks like Kane is getting closer to be dealt from Winter-peg, their GM apparently covets Eller - wonder if there's a deal to be had? With the support system in Mtl, I think Kane could be very successful, maybe this summers Seguin?

Looks like Kane is getting closer to be dealt from Winter-peg, their GM apparently covets Eller - wonder if there's a deal to be had? With the support system in Mtl, I think Kane could be very successful, maybe this summers Seguin?

It'll take a lot more than Eller....better be ready to give up Gallagher

Guess Tampa doesn't have a good coaching staff... :p

Back