• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Some of you really need to move out of the ****ing GTA.

they earned a point against a very good team tonight... they are not choking

Yep. I was thinking the same. Leaf fans have to be slightly disappointed that the Avs didn't win the game in regulation like the better team should have.

Yep. I was thinking the same. Leaf fans have to be slightly disappointed that the Avs didn't win the game in regulation like the better team should have.

Those one little points are huge when you only have 5 games left and the other team has 2 games in hand. anyways... we will see

your fear of the leafs is stunning. the odds are stacked large against them. if they make it.. good for them. but not going to happen

No fear. They get it and its well deserved. We don't play them in round one and Boston would destroy them. I just don't think you can write them off. They are one point out of 8th and two out of 7th.

Naw, it's all a personal thing. People shouldn't give a damn how stupid other fans are. It's the nature of the beast.

Of course it's hard to be mad at Panther fans because they're pretty docile for the most part and a lot of the chicks that go to the games are smoking hot. Nice eye candy around when the game is boring.

Adam Oates called out Ovechkin yesterday after the game.

He said Ovy quit on a play....

Oates is gone this summer.....

Capitals are screwed...they are stuck with a one-dimensional 9 mil player on a 13-year contract. He is the captain, but doesn't lead by example.

Watch them trade Green and Backstrom.....

Something has to give in Edmonton. I wonder if one of those young forwards can be pried free?

Something has to give in Edmonton. I wonder if one of those young forwards can be pried free?

Any if their top guys like Nuggent Hopkins, Hall or Yakupov will cost too much...I'd be very interested in Perron however

Mark Messier told reporters today to be patient with Edmonton....

The Oilers need to trade Eberle, Gagner , and Yakupov and get some d and legit players upfront who can play some d and provide some 2 way play .

I can see a complete overhaul this summer in Oil land starting at the draft . They have too much of the same and fked up with Nail as the #1 pick .

This group cant win unless they play pond shinny hockey.

Buffalo is the perfect trade partner where they can move Ehroff , Myers , etc...

nathan and a 1 wont get you much

Bruins can't handle the Wings speed, Lucic's been a total non-factor, just can't keep up. Junco ties it 2-2, the Nyquist puts them up 3-2 with 6 min left.

But now its a minor miracle the Wings still have the lead, Bruins pouring it on.

Back