• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

True. Who do the leafs have left? The bruins who play the light before? I think they have an easy schedule.

Of significance, Bruins, Lightning... Leafs will lose both, but it'll be close 'cause they can win the other three with the toughest likely being Ottawa.

Looks like Detroit will get in, so it's between Columbus & Toronto for the final spot.

Of significance, Bruins, Lightning... Leafs will lose both, but it'll be close 'cause they can win the other three with the toughest likely being Ottawa.

Looks like Detroit will get in, so it's between Columbus & Toronto for the final spot.

Jackets have a very tough sched imo.

you would have to assume the Jackets will win more than 2 more games. At least pick up a point or 2 in the others. Realistically ... Toronto will have to win 4 of 5 at least to have a shot. It may look close in the standing.. but really its not

you would have to assume the Jackets will win more than 2 more games. At least pick up a point or 2 in the others. Realistically ... Toronto will have to win 4 of 5 at least to have a shot. It may look close in the standing.. but really its not

They have to take advantage of the two games in hand, win those two and they're 5 pts up with 5 games to go... but they gotta win those two games in hand.

The leafs play the bruins Thursday. The bruins play tomorrow, which helps the leafs.

The jackets will choke, that's for certain. Jersey and the caps can't win games when needed and Ottawa is too far back. The leafs only need a couple wins to get that last spot.

Jersey really ****ed up tonight. They have an easy schedule and blow it by not getting two points vs buffalo.

non playoff teams are sometimes the hardest to beat. Ottawa game for the leafs is far from a given game.

non playoff teams are sometimes the hardest to beat. Ottawa game for the leafs is far from a given game.

You mean the Leafs game for the Sens is far from a given game

The leafs play the bruins Thursday. The bruins play tomorrow, which helps the leafs.

The jackets will choke, that's for certain. Jersey and the caps can't win games when needed and Ottawa is too far back. The leafs only need a couple wins to get that last spot.

a couple wins? you only think the Jackets are going to get 2 points of the 14 available? that would be the chokes of all chokes

Jackets may have 7 games left they do have two back to backs. That's tough. I just don't see them gettin in with that schedule.

Jets give the Leafs a hard time, lets not overlook that. Saturday night, Maurice back in town, nation-wide audience. Jets will be pumped.

Jets give the Leafs a hard time, lets not overlook that. Saturday night, Maurice back in town, nation-wide audience. Jets will be pumped.

Maybe. Two points could be had vs the bruins Thursday. If the wings lose tomorrow and the leafs win Thursday those two teams are tied. Lots can still happen.
I think the leafs get in. Mostly because the teams around them blow it.

Jackets may have 7 games left they do have two back to backs. That's tough. I just don't see them gettin in with that schedule.

They have a winning record against Philly and Tampa this year. they only need 4 or 5 points out of 14. they took Colorado to OT tonight. all these points add up. the leafs are in a big big hole... and they know it.

They have a winning record against Philly and Tampa this year. they only need 4 or 5 points out of 14. they took Colorado to OT tonight. all these points add up. the leafs are in a big big hole... and they know it.

Yes they are. The race is still one thou. The jackets just seem to be one of those teams that will just never win. Had New Jersey won tonight I would of picked them to finish in that last spot.

Maybe. Two points could be had vs the bruins Thursday. If the wings lose tomorrow and the leafs win Thursday those two teams are tied. Lots can still happen.
I think the leafs get in. Mostly because the teams around them blow it.

your fear of the leafs is stunning. the odds are stacked large against them. if they make it.. good for them. but not going to happen

Yes they are. The race is still one thou. The jackets just seem to be one of those teams that will just never win. Had New Jersey won tonight I would of picked them to finish in that last spot.

they earned a point against a very good team tonight... they are not choking

Back