• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Ha...Jets score with 3 seconds left in the period. Leafs will only win if they are lucky.

NJ also ahead...this will go to the wire for sure

The great thing is that the last game of the whole season is the makeup game between Dal/Cbj when Peverley had his heart issue.

They'll play a full game but CBj will get spotted a 1-0 lead

Ha...Jets score with 3 seconds left in the period. Leafs will only win if they are lucky.

If Leafs lose or just get a point to Winnipeg at home in these circumstances they don't deserve the playoffs

NJ also ahead...this will go to the wire for sure

The great thing is that the last game of the whole season is the makeup game between Dal/Cbj when Peverley had his heart issue.

They'll play a full game but CBj will get spotted a 1-0 lead

Really? I forgot about that.

Jets and Devils take the lead...looking good.

Leafs only have 13 shots in a must win game. I think they are too pooped to make a playoff run.

Last edited:

Jets and Devils take the lead...looking good.

Leafs only have only 13 shots in a must win game. I think they are too pooped to make a playoff run.

I really dont care if the leafs make the PO or not. Its just the way the crashed. Its funny... (if your not a leaf fan)

Tyler Seguin and Phil Kessel are tied in points. Seguin has played 4 less games...

Anyone want to tell me how this was a good trade for the Leafs again, considering Dougie Hamilton too.

Tyler Seguin and Phil Kessel are tied in points. Seguin has played 4 less games...

Anyone want to tell me how this was a good trade for the Leafs again, considering Dougie Hamilton too.

Don't say that around here. It was an awful trade for the leafs.

Back