• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

I did mention unless he is playing against us.

Seriously, Halak helped give us us the most exciting playoff since the Cup win. Plus if not for him, Price may never have realized he had to get off the powder and pick his game up. We should be thankful Halak had his brief stint here.

Maybe Halak is not starting ...is he? Halak was brought in to make the playoffs...they didn't and he is a free agent. Holtby is their goalie now. In fact the Caps website says Holtby is likely to start.

I actually would prefer the Habs start on the road.....we seem to be better when you are the ''underdog''......I really don't want the pressure of starting at home against Tampa....it has disaster written all over it

Why is it you consistently use logic that smacks of weak-minded thinking? This sort of "logic" is used by media, pundits and fans and is not really relevant to the players.

All they had to do was close out Chicago and Home ice was theirs. Chicago's been slumping badly without Toews and Kane. Habs choked the big one in that game.

I guess it all evens out, we had no business winning that game against Ottawa at home, that put us on a roll.

I'm guessing you do not subscribe to Centre Ice.

Why is it you consistently use logic that smacks of weak-minded thinking? This sort of "logic" is used by media, pundits and fans and is not really relevant to the players.

Not so sure about that...players are human beings.....and the psychological aspect of the game is very important.

Heck, why else are teams investing money in getting psychologist to talk to their players.

Maybe Halak is not starting ...is he? Halak was brought in to make the playoffs...they didn't and he is a free agent. Holtby is their goalie now. In fact the Caps website says Holtby is likely to start.

kcarrera: As expected, Holtby will start the season finale.

I actually would prefer the Habs start on the road.....we seem to be better when you are the ''underdog''......I really don't want the pressure of starting at home against Tampa....it has disaster written all over it

only for the fans do things like underdog matter

The Lightning will be without Filppula and Palat today. Hedman and Salo are game-time decisions.

Red Wings up 2-0 after two against the Blues... if that holds, the Avalanche win the Central.

Ducks vs. Stars
Avalanche vs. Wild
Blues vs. Blackhawks
Sharks vs. Kings

Back