• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Have no fear , Lapin is here ! The road to Tampa is paved with gold .

Bartend , another Sam's !

A bientot !

That sucks that Tampa has home ice.

But I think it's better. The Habs will have less pressure to win and hopefully will steal one game on the road!!

Please people, enough with the pressure stuff. The pressure is the same regardless due to their meltdown last playoffs.

Please people, enough with the pressure stuff. The pressure is the same regardless due to their meltdown last playoffs.
There's less of a circus atmosphere on the road, players can practice & play the game. IMO it's the best way to start the playoffs...

There's less of a circus atmosphere on the road, players can practice & play the game. IMO it's the best way to start the playoffs...

B.S..

In the playoffs the Habs media entourage is ridiculous.

B.S..

In the playoffs the Habs media entourage is ridiculous.

Exactly. Teams that choke away home ice always try to put on a brave face and say that it doesn't matter. We'll see about that should this series go seven games. Fact is, the Bolts won 3 of 4 against the Habs this season and looked good doing it.

On the bright side, good seats are still available for the games in Tampa (starting at $25) so if you can grab a last minute flight...

Exactly. Teams that choke away home ice always try to put on a brave face and say that it doesn't matter. We'll see about that should this series go seven games. Fact is, the Bolts won 3 of 4 against the Habs this season and looked good doing it.

On the bright side, good seats are still available for the games in Tampa (starting at $25) so if you can grab a last minute flight...

well obviously game 7 is not going to matter. Tampa is super team

Tampa's tough at home, only 10 regulation losses, and have been playing great team defense down the stretch... this will be a low scoring/tight checking series, let's hope Price is on his game (i.e. weak goals could be killers in this series).

Tampa's tough at home, only 10 regulation losses, and have been playing great team defense down the stretch... this will be a low scoring/tight checking series, let's hope Price is on his game (i.e. weak goals could be killers in this series).

we had best sit PK then. He makes more dumb plays than the rest of the team put together

Lindback is awful on the road... .870 sv %. Stellar at home. Home ice would have helped the Habs.

With Therriens idiocy, Kay change helps.

Mike Johnson says we are going to win the cup. FFs... stop worrying people

Back