• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

Leafs do well against teams that have no clue how to play defense like the Stars.

Your right. Play solid d against them and you win. I didnt realize the stars only have just over 30 points. Maybe they need to add a dmen rather than a top centre.

Tony Marinaro

EDM.Oilers r playing Arizona. Coyotes r 3rd worst team in NHL. They lost 7-1 last night. 2 games in 2 nights w/travel. And Arizona leads 5-1

When EAKINS was fired he said "If ANYONE can fix this CraigMacTavish can fix it" Made it sound like MacTavish #1 hockey mind around. Comical

Was hilarious at his going away presser when Eakins told the Oilers fans they need to be patient.

Someone should hire Wayne Gretzky to say publically that the Oilers are a Mickey Mouse franchise. Maybe that will work?

Your right. Play solid d against them and you win. I didnt realize the stars only have just over 30 points. Maybe they need to add a dmen rather than a top centre.

I think its more the Leafs' offense know how to exploit these teams . This game should have been a shootout, but Bernier stood on his head.

The key was starting Michael Hutchinson over Ondrej Pavelec.

Ondrej Pavelec is probably one of the three worst starting goaltenders in the NHL. He's just downright awful. He fits perfectly with Mike Richards in last summer's "What do you mean, they didn't buy him out???" category of players.

I don't know if Michael Hutchinson can be an everyday starter in the NHL, but if I'm Winterpeg, I'd like to find out and play him more.

Аrpon Basu
‏Your East and West NHL playoff teams at the Christmas break.

B5n9BegCQAEP64K.jpg
B5n9BsICQAIcgup.jpg

NHL Player Safety
San Jose's John Scott has been suspended 4 games for punching an unsuspecting opponent, Anaheim's Tim Jackman.

Oilers should fire everyone and hire shero/bylsma.

They may not be perfect but much better than what they have.

Back