• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

Jets up 6-1 on the Panthers after 40 minutes... Mathieu Perreault has four goals.

Someone on the radio here said something about a million dollar win for some fan if someone scores 5 goals in Winnipeg and there is still a whole period to go.

If I'm the fan I would call the Florida goalie in the intermission (probably Luongo) and say you'll give him 20% of the 1M if he just let's one... ahem... accidently get by him in the 3rd. Of course if it is Luongo the odds are good even if he doesn't agree to your terms and refuses the deal.

NHL Player Safety
Minnesota's Ryan Suter will have a hearing Wednesday afternoon for elbowing Pittsburgh's Steve Downie.

St. Louis Blues
With tonight's win, Ken Hitchcock ties the late Pat Quinn for fifth on the NHL's all-time wins list at 684.

Pittsburgh Penguins
Steve Downie just took the ice for practice after missing the 3rd period of last night's game.

The Penguins have claimed Mark Arcobello off waivers from the Predators.

Jonathan Toews and Nick Foligno have been named captains for the All-Star Game.

The Wild have acquired Devan Dubnyk from the Coyotes for a 2015 third-round pick.

Renaud Lavoie .
Blues don't need Martin Brodeur at this time. Brodeur wants to take some time off and think about his future.

1-0 Ducks . Palmieri with his 8th goal and 13th point in his 20th game. Another player picked after Leblanc who is better.

And a big 6'4 " effective Dman from Quebec doing alright with the Pens.

Pekka Rinne will miss at least the Predators' next three games (including vs. the Habs) and the All-Star Game.

Last edited:
Back