• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

That's nolan foote not cal foote. Though neither of them look like very good prospects tbh.

Blake Coleman is pretty good.

This is the greatest fucking thing ever. I swear I can’t express the joy and satisfaction of seeing him get his immediately after with his helmet flying off his head like a missile was fired. In fact I’ve never seen anyone’s helmet fly so fast so far. Fucking amazing. More of that. Much more of that.

This is the greatest fucking thing ever. I swear I can’t express the joy and satisfaction of seeing him get his immediately after with his helmet flying off his head like a missile was fired. In fact I’ve never seen anyone’s helmet fly so fast so far. Fucking amazing. More of that. Much more of that.

the best part is he's the only one that got a penalty on the play

Yeah but he's old for that class. He's been 19 for months now. Sub-ppg at 18, and just around 1.25 at 19.

yeah he's not great for sure, but has those intangibles teams seem to like. Probably an NHLer but Tampa surely had other stuff they preferred to keep, like his bro, ABB, Volkov, etc.

Yeah Foote is a throw-in. Coleman is basically AJ/kap/Kerf on a far cheaper contract. Nice cheap depth piece essentially for a 1st.

Back