• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I'm starting a GoFundMe page for Sad Steven. Thanks in advance for your support. Every toonie helps.

Cute that you think I have an agenda. I've been very complimentary when I've thought that the Habs did something right (Hutson for example)

You just think I'm agenda driven because I point out the mistakes your organization makes and your organization makes a lot of mistakes.
You have no clue though about weither it's a mistake or not

Michkov is a weak floater, not the guy you win with in the playoffs, though I understand you wouldnt get that.

Wait there are people who think the Habs made the right pick last year? I've said some homer delusional shit in my day but I'd like to think I've never gone THAT far.

gotta say i'm impressed by whoever is the Oilers' non-GM.

Swapping out Henrique/Foegle for Arvidsson/Skinner could be a big upgrade. didn't think they had room. and Desharnais out for Brown is no big whup.

of course they might not actually have room - they're out of capsapce and have no room to re-sign RFAs Holloway and Broberg.

So who is FA is better and can play C? I was all for creating room before FA but I don't see an upgrade now and $11MM coming off the books next off season is better than the medicore stuff we could get in trade that is equivalent

we're allowed to get players back in trades.

We just witnessed pure skill dominate the playoffs. What are you on about?

with one forward under 6 ft tall on both Cup finalist combined!!

Habs already have their Smurf in Caufield

I don't put all my stock in recency bias but I don't mind matching yours

that's old news....did you not watch Oilers/Panthers for updating team building tips?
The goalie thing dates back long before this year fyi! Beyond the unicorn Vas, not many recent cup winners sway my opinion on that! But I also don't look at results as much as I do other data, though they both support my opinion just fine! Tldr: nothing recent or small about my dataset that I pull from!

The goalie thing dates back long before this year fyi! Beyond the unicorn Vas, not many recent cup winners sway my opinion on that! But I also don't look at results as much as I do other data, though they both support my opinion just fine! Tldr: nothing recent or small about my dataset that I pull from!

Shit goalies are all the rage. Unless you inherit a pricey model, no point spending serious coin on one. I agree with you there!

I was talking about Smurf allocation. Two is one too many. So Habs passed on Michkov. A year later they got a bigger version in DemiGod.

Back