• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

don't run with either. just keep alternating until one of them earns more.

I don't necessarily disagree with that approach in theory, but I think it could turn into a toxic thing in the dressing room for the top guy to lose his job suddenly, and it may break him for next season too. If he was going UFA right now, I don't think I'd care. Yeah, just ride the hot hand and see what happens. But Freddy has to bounce back, if not for this year, then for next, but hopefully both. I still think he will.

I don't necessarily disagree with that approach in theory, but I think it could turn into a toxic thing in the dressing room for the top guy to lose his job suddenly, and it may break him for next season too. If he was going UFA right now, I don't think I'd care. Yeah, just ride the hot hand and see what happens. But Freddy has to bounce back, if not for this year, then for next, but hopefully both. I still think he will.

I dunno I think just splitting duties for now might actually take pressure off him.

I dunno I think just splitting duties for now might actually take pressure off him.

That assumes an athlete of his stature cares more about having less pressure than being the cemented number one who gets to play most games. I don't think high end competitors think like that. Fuck the pressure. He wants the net. And if he doesn't get it, things probably get messy.

That assumes an athlete of his stature cares more about having less pressure than being the cemented number one who gets to play most games. I don't think high end competitors think like that. **** the pressure. He wants the net. And if he doesn't get it, things probably get messy.
Wait. Things could get messy if Andersen is not in net?

Ya'll might be fucked

What the hell are the Habs doing? They seem out of it playoff wise, why not deal Kovalchuk for assets and re-sign him in the off season? Why play Weber on one ankle? So confusing

It seems like no media in Canada wants to touch the nonsense of the GM and coach needing to speak French and how it is destroying the Habs right now. It's too sensitive a subject I guess. There's no one to take over from Bergevin. LOL.
They are going to res-sign Kovalckuk and roll with Price./Webber next year to go for it. I love it.
There are less people involved in hockey than ever that speak French. And that # will keep dipping. they are fucked. Seattle has not played a game and has so many better candidates to choose from.

Unless somethint changed Lebrun didnt say the offer was made he said he guessed that would be the offer if the canes inquired about petry

@zeke don't retire on top. You nailed the Muzzin trade. Give me your Petry/Severson trade offer.

Please and thank you.

hmm I think Bean is a pretty damn good prospect. montreal would be foolish to pass up that offer.

not sure what we could do to match it. that's much more than we gave up for Muzzin, and I don't think i'd want to give up more than we gave up for Muzzin.

Hyman - Matthews - Marner
Mikheyev - Tavares - Nylander
Engvall - Kerfoot - Malgin
Clifford - Spezza - Robertson
(Timashov - Gauthier)

Rielly - Severson
Muzzin - Holl
Sandin - Barrie
(Marincin - Lilly)

Back