• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Why are you guys losing your heads over this?

Undersized 24 year old with 7 goals in 49 games while playing in the top 6?

this year he's just been an ok 3rd liner. if that's what he is then obviously it's not a big deal. his 5.2sh% probably indicates some bad luck tho. and that whole team really stinks.

in the previous 2yrs he put up some fairly monstrous p60s and xgfs, in a sheltered but not super sheltered role. though hasn't done much on the PP.

Ducks trading him this year is comparable to the Leafs trading Nylander this past summer. His trade value is at an all-time low. I do think nerds take their love for him a bit too far, but if he stays healthy he's probably a low end 1st liner who makes 2.6 million this year and next at 24 years old.

They traded David Backes and a late 1st to get him. I'm not counting that trash prospect or the minimal salary retention.

Fuck off.

I don't care about their cap situation with Backes. Irrelevant to this postseason.

But if this is Boston's big deadline move depleting their trade currency, personally I'm pretty fucking relieved.

I don't care about their cap situation with Backes. Irrelevant to this postseason.

But if this is Boston's big deadline move depleting their trade currency, personally I'm pretty fucking relieved.
He's probably the only guy available that I didn't want them to get.

Why are you guys losing your heads over this?

Undersized 24 year old with 7 goals in 49 games while playing in the top 6?

He's not going to continue shooting 5% forever. The two years prior to this he paced out at 26 goals/82 in 3rd line usage, 2nd unit PP.

Back